Excalibur 9 Tray Food Dehydrator - Preserve Raw Foods
Enter the Cart Code for $50 discount in Checkout on your Dehydrator!
For 34 years, Excalibur has been the #1 choice for home food dehydration or the small business environment
The Excalibur Dehydrator is a large capacity unit for preserving a variety of fruits, vegetables, fruit leathers and much more in an efficient way. This has the Parrallex Drying System which means air is circulated horizonally through the unit for even drying.
Dehydrating is an excellent way to conserve left over foods and provide healthy and flavour filled snacks. This dehydrator can also be used for drying flowers, raising bread, making yoghurt, soups, sprouted seed crackers, stews, beef jerky, fruit rolls, dough and clay art.
Dry large or small items, liquids or solids.
Excalibur benefits and the Parallexx Drying System
The Excalibur is the best known dehydrator for being able to preserve nutrient and enzyme levels to retain a living food. This is done by setting the Excalibur to 40ºC throughout the entire drying cycle. This allows the food temperature to to never exceed 48ºC even after it is dry.
- The adjustable Hyperwave™ thermostat allows precision drying.
- Horizontal airflow provides even drying, eliminating the need to re-stack trays.
- Drying is fast and minimal heat is lost as the dehydrator doesn’t need to be disassembled in order to change the tray sequence.
- The temperature controlled, fan-forced, horizontal drying system is mounted on the rear of the unit. Cool air is drawn at the back, heated, and then distributed evenly across each tray, pushing moisture out through the front of the unit.
- Units have a 26 hour timer.
- Removable, dishwasher-safe trays are easy to load.
- Economical; energy efficient and cheap to run at around 7c of electricity an hour.
- Removable trays let you customize drying space for small or large items eg; 1.25 litre yogurt which is impossible in a stackable dehydrator.
- Lots of drying space, so you handle large volumes -up to 10 times faster.
Dry large or small items, liquids or solids. It’s the perfect choice for those interested in gardening, hunting, fishing, outdoor sports, camping and trekking, crafts, health, nutrition, special dietary needs, raw and living foods, sustainable living and more.
The Excalibur Dehydrator quality materials
- - The dehydrators case, door, trays, and knobs are made from medical grade recycled plastics.
- - No harmful fumes like low-quality styrene dehydrators.
- - The polycarbonate is a natural heat insulator, better than single-wall stainless steel.
- - Virtually indestructable - trays won’t crack or break.
More about the Hyperwave™ Fluctuation Technology
- - Ordinary dehydrators produce constant, unchanging heat causing “case hardening,” a dry surface with moisture trapped inside.
- - Case hardening is a perfect environment for yeast, mold, and bacteria growth.
- - Excalibur’s adjustable thermostat lets you take advantage of Hyperwave Fluctuation (changing heat through the drying cycle) for faster, better, safer dried foods.
- - As the temperature fluctuates up the surface moisture evaporates. Then as the temperature fluctuates down the inner moisture moves to the drier surface.
- - The food temperature stays LOW enough to keep the enzymes active, and the air temperature gets high enough to dry food fast, overcoming yeast, mold, and bacteria growth and spoilage.
|Verzendings Gewicht||11 kg|
|OPTIONELE EXTRA'S||ParaFlexx - Anti-kleef bladen, fijn gaas bladen, snijden & Voorbereiding gereedschap|